Monday, August 2, 2010
seeing spots
Back in early June Carlon came down with an odd rash that started at his feet and went to his bum then the rest of his body within 24 hours. A fever of 102.7 errupted two days later and off to the hospital we went only to be told it was just some sort of virus. The doctor didn't expect us to catch it but keep we should keep him away from other kids. So he and I stayed home from church that Sunday and wouldn't you know it, exactly a week later Brad got the same rash but no fever then I got a fever and then the rash (although no where near as bad as Carlon or Brad). It really goes to show that there is so much floating around out there. I'm sure the doctors are just as perplexed as the parents are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment