As the title says, I will no longer appologize if I don't update the blog on a regular basis. I always have a good reason for not doing it and yet still manage to feel guilty. I'm not even sure if anyone actually reads it so enough. On we go...
We have had one or two things happen in the last few months (note sarcasm here) A week of vacation with my sisters family in July at a cottage getaway in Oroville WA. the southern part of Osooyos lake. It was great fun and maybe I'll get around to posting some pics. after that it was home to our still new home and getting more and more used to the idea of being pregnant. Yep you read right, we are preggers again... because the last pregnancy wasn't stressful enough... I'm going to torture my body again. So far all is well, my OB is keeping a very close eye on things and I'm trying to do a better job of listening to my body. I'm going to do all I can to keep from spending 2 weeks or more in the hospital again.
Brad is back in the throws of student ministries at Bethany. September is typically his busiest time and he's back at school to attain his Masters in Christian Studies.
I am still trying to get my barings and make our new home feel like home to me. I can navigate myself around no problem but I haven't had the chance to paint anything and we still have unpacked boxes (mostly in the garage but there non the less) I feel like they are calling to me "let us out put us in our rightful spot" however I have no spot to put them yet. Each of us has managed to make our own special marks. Some of us have left more marks than others (Carlon) and some of us have made more damaging marks (ahem) still all are fixable and I'm very grateful for a dad who knows how to do those things.
So there it is... so far... well I could share more but that's all I feel like saying at the moment. We have taken several pics over the last few months and I'll get aroound to posting them at some point. Till then...
No comments:
Post a Comment