If the title doesn't give you any clue about what this past month has been for the Reids...
October 7 - Iain Christopher Reid was born
October 8 - My nephew's 17th birthday and my family's combined thanksgiving and birthday celebration (which includes now 5 birthdays)
October 24 - Carlon's 4th birthday
October 31 - Carlon's first trick or treating
And my post partum recovery through all that.
As I type it out it doesn't look that busy but when you factor in a newborn, a postpartum kidney infection and two energetic boys, the month has zipped by with barely more than a deep breath from me or Brad. I can't remember the last time we had such a crazy month. And when you tack it on to the craziness that has been this year already I'm really hoping that this is the last of it. I'm ready to be able to take a few deep breaths.
No comments:
Post a Comment