Aiden and I thought it would be cool to pose for a picture in our matching strollers.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
hangin' with my cousin by: carlon reid
So, the other day my mom was going totally crazy, and I'm not surprised. She and I had been stuck at home for several days. The weather had been horrid... "gross" I think mom called it. Rain, rain and more rain. She talked to dad and they worked it out for mom to get the car. Boy was she happy. We dropped dad off at work and we went to my auntie Linda's house. It was great. I hadn't really seen auntie Linda since my birthday, and I hadn't even really met my cousin Aiden yet, we had lunch together then I had a nap but Aiden decided he didn't really want to sleep. We didn't play or anything, we just enjoyed hanging out. We spent almost the whole day there and while we were there my Gramma and auntie Shirley (she isn't a real auntie but my mom and auntie Linda and auntie Jay have known her since they were my size) came over, they didn't know mom and I were going to be there so they were so happy. She was so excited to see me and my cousin Aiden. We all visited for a while, then my mom and auntie Linda decided they needed to go out. We went to the mall, and walked around for a few hours. Then it was time to go pick up dad. I had a great time with my auntie and my cousin, I hope we get to visit again soon.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment