2011 has come and gone and seemingly faster than any years previous. I have mentioned to several people how I feel like Noah's first year has gone by so much faster then Carlon's first year, and it makes me sad. I worry that I may have missed out on something.
Our home has been chaotic and peaceful at the same time these last two weeks. Brad was off a total of 10 days (glorious) I always like it better when he's home. Christmas was crazy as usual and we are currently trying to decide if we should have a new years party.
2011 will go down in the Reid house as a full rich and eventful year. From an induced delivery of Noah (at 41 weeks) to a post partum infection that landed me in the hospital for 5 days (thank you God for drs and antibiotics) to Brad's continuing education with his Master's program at ACTS seminary to May Camp in Kelowna then 8 days in Aneheim in July. A new senior pastor and a 6 year wedding anniversary, Brad's role at the church changing to take on more of the adult minitries and overseeing student ministries; coupled with further masters classes (which he is acing) Carlon turning 3, my eldest Nephew turning 16 and starting driving lessons then christmas and now here we are... 3 days before the new year. What will 2012 bring? More classes for Brad, Noah will turn 1 Carlon will turn 4, I'm hoping to get my butt back in shape... but what about what is in store for us for God's kingdom? That I am really the most excited about. I feel like something big is coming for 2012. The last 2 times I had this feeling were just before I met Brad and just before I got pregnant the first time. I guess only time will tell.
I hope you all have had a wonderful 2011 and seek opportunities to serve God to the fullest in 2012!
No comments:
Post a Comment