Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our New Blog

Well, now that we've set up internet and digital tv at home I figured we should start up a blog and continue with our "joining of the 20th century"... now we'll only be a century behind!

There is lots happening in the Reid household right now. Colleen is almost 31 weeks pregnant and has spent the last few weeks on bedrest at home... of course being on bedrest at home is better than being in the hospital like she was for two weeks! If all goes according to plan the due date is November 21st but right now we're just trying to get to the 32 week mark.

I (Brad) have been busy with all the setup and launch of youth ministry stuff for the fall... We're doing a brand new program for Sunday mornings and the full program kicked off this Sunday. It went really well but boy was it a LOOOOOOONG Sunday!

Well... that will be all for now. Hopefully I'll keep up with blogging regularly.

No comments: