Tuesday, October 14, 2008

34 weeks, thanksgiving, two birthdays, and another appointment

Sounds like a crazy weekend right? Well it was pretty tame for the most part. This last thursday I hit the 34 week mark in the pregnancy (very exciting) On Sunday we celebrated Thanksgiving, my nephew Brennan's 13th and my brother-in-law (soon to be new dad) Dean's 40th birthdays.

Today we saw our OB for the 34 week appoinment. Everything is still in great shape. Baby's good, blood pressure's good, weight's good too. We had a little chuckle over the baby seeming to prefer one side of my tummy. No exaggeration, there's enough space left for another baby in there. It feels like it's trying to wrap around to my back.

My OB is pretty sure I'll be delivering early so I figure we will be three before the end of October. But, if I've learned anything this year it's that this kid is in control.

Well there's not much more to share except a pic of my belly to date.

1 comment:

Display Name said...

I think you are looking further along now. Great belly.