I've been usurped! By a little baby no less. Today I'm 35 weeks and it's exciting because that means I'm technically starting my ninth month. After my two weeks in the hospital I never thought I'd make it this far. But early this morning my beautiful sister Linda gave birth to her first child, a gorgeous baby boy. Aiden Thomas Breckenridge 9lbs 3oz born at 1:15am Thursday October 16th. An hour and fifteen minutes past her due date. Well, I'll gladly have my thunder stolen for an occasion like this. I am so excited for them. He is beautiful... did I mention that already? I don't care, I love him to pieces. I can only hope my labour and delivery goes as smoothly as Linda's did (6 hours) I told her it was all that horsebackriding she did as a kid.
Look at these shots and tell me he's not gorgeous!!
No comments:
Post a Comment